BROWSE HERE FOR USEFUL AND FREE SOFTWARES

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Photo Calendars + My Photo Cards Software 5.7.0







My Photo Calendars + My Photo Cards Software 5.7.0

Create unique calendars and greeting cards

My Photo Calendars + My Photo Cards Software makes being artistic really easy.

Languages:

  1. English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, , Dutch, Greek, Korean, Portuguese BR, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese PT

Limitations:

Local print options limited and export options disabled in trial version.

OS requirements for My Photo Calendars + My Photo Cards Software:

  • OS: Win98/98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista
Pros
  • Excellent selection of holidays for calendar
  • Every aspect of calendar can be modified
  • Wizard works very well
Cons
  • Help is online only
  • No tooltips for identifying taskbar icons
License:
Evaluation
Added:
November 22, 2005
Updated:
November 18, 2009
Publisher:
Website
File size:
117.0 MB
Downloads:
5,287

No comments:

Post a Comment